Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Quality Clothing

  I see skinny heffas in cheap clothing all the time and think my jeans cost way more than their whole outfit (shoes included) lol! My outfit of the day (#ootd)  is fab and is and like worth 3 times as much as hers but nobody cares or knows this but me. I take pride in this as well as bitterness lol!Why cute plus sized clothes cost a guap (go to urban dictionary if unfamiliar with the term)?  It's no secret dolls! We pay a lot of money for clothes. However, the fashion world is beginning to take notice. Many high end designers are introducing Plus sized lines. Michael Kors, DKNY, Carolina Herrara, YSL, and many more have extended sizes up to a 20. I prefer higher quality materials. They fit better, last longer, and are more durable when washing. Higher quality doesnt mean name brand either; just suitable goodlooking materials in a great fit. There's nothing worse than a cheap ill fitting outfit. So I caution you all to be selective with the fabrics/materials in your fashion choices. Most stores of high quality offer sales you just have to keep your eyes open ( thats where I come in) and your wallet full.  Happy Shopping Curvy Dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment