Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

SPANX ! Friend or Foe?

Welcome! This is my very first blog and I must talk about one of my most favorite and least favorite fashion accessories of all time for us curvy dolls; Spanx!!   I have a love / hate relationship with them and as of right now I have sworn them off! Spanx are not your friends! They are your part time lover-- booty call if you will. They are intended to help the physique appear more shapely temporarily. Now there's nothing wrong with a little help every now and then but ultimately wouldn't you like to wear your fab clothes without any help and feel proud! And Is it just me or are they getting more and more expensive? I think they cost too much to still roll up on you at the most in opportune time😂. I mean what do you on a date that turns into a sleepover? Do you let him remove your Spanx or do you exit quickly into the bathroom to remove them and then wonder where/how to dispose of them? I think not!! So the gym has become my new old friend and the Spanx are outta here!  What are your thoughts and your experiences curvy dolls? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment